Thursday, August 31, 2017
QUESTION FOR CALORIE COUNTERS
Getting ready to get started on the 1st but work the plan a little differently.
I am double tracking (calories/macros) with the Lose It! app and here.
CALORIE QUESTION:
I was eating about 1200-1300 calories/day before but the LI app says that at my current weight (290lbs) if I want to lose 1.5-2lbs/wk - my caloric budget is basically 1850-2100/day.
Same info in MyFitnessPal says 1460/day.
Same info in SparkPeople says 1600-1850/day.
One of the things my doc and I talked about was making sure I was eating all my points and getting enough calories because going so aggressively different seems to have affected me.
I was probably eating anywhere from 2800-4000 calories a day before - then dropped that to 1200-1300/day on plan but some days didn't meet that. She says my body may have just reacted to the "shock" by mounting a resistance protest - one of the joys of having an autoimmune disorder.
So this time I think I am going to aim for a middle ground (1850-1900/day) and switch plans to Points Plus to account for needing to eat more full fat, regular sweetened things like my yogurt and other dairy.
For those of you who calorie count and wouldn't mind sharing, how much do you weigh and how many calories a day do you eat?
Stats I used:
Female
May 6, 1975
5'4"
292lb Starting Weight
250lb First Goal Weight
Activity - Sedentary
Loss - 2lbs/week
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment