Saturday, May 27, 2017

ZERO SMARTPOINT MARINARA SAUCE


Yes, it is after 3am and I am starting my Slow Cooker [0SP] Marinara... 8hrs to hopefully slow simmered yumminess! It is said to be a great replacement for spaghetti sauce, marinara on things like Chicken Parm, a dip for veggies etc - we'll see!

(No onions in mine but I had one tomato that was starting to get soft I threw in there...)  This is an adaptation of this recipe:



I hope it turns out good!
______________________________

**UPDATE**  -  You really need Smell-o-vision - the house smells so good!  I think I want to let it cook a little longer than 8 hrs though...


______________________________

**UPDATE** -  Pulsed it down with my immersion blender - Soooooo good!! I added a little McCormick Roasted Garlic and Herb seasoning at the end as I didn't add red chili flakes and it needed just a little something... And yep... Love it!  I was standing there just eating it with a spoon.... 🍅🍅😻😻🍅


🍅

No comments:

Post a Comment