Monday, February 12, 2018

EXTRAS THIS WEEK

GROCERY FINDS 
I had already done my major shopping for the week - all of my fruit and veg/protein so these were just little extras that I picked up because they were on clearance while I was out.


Fresh lobster tails - going to cook tomorrow night... I don't want to freeze them.
My Olives and Dolma - Yay!

New measuring spoon set because it was cute...

Stainless steel bowl for doing that double boiler hollandaise sauce... Couldn't find a single glass bowl in the right size without going to Walmart and I just wasn't up to that today.

Crouton replacement for salad - Flavored Oyster Crackers - 15 / 1PP+ - 49¢ - Ranch and Parmesan Peppercorn

I do 1 piece of chocolate like a Hershey Kiss or Rolo or a few (like 5-6) little ones at the end of a meal as a finished eating signa... Big Lots had my favorite M&Ms for 69¢!! I might be bought 5 bags... LOL

Never had LUNA bars, but the Apple Cinnamon ones were 29¢ and 5PP+. Not overly thrilled with it but it was okay for basically a quarter...

No comments:

Post a Comment