Monday, December 24, 2018

STILL AT IT!

For the last year I have been posting faithfully on my From Dumpy to Diva Facebook page, SIMPLY FILLING Facebook group and WW Connect forums but I have been totally remiss in updating the blog. 

No more...

You are welcome to catch up on the last year over there or if you are new to me and this journey - just jump in here now.


I have still been working on WW and am currently (and for the foreseeable future) doing SIMPLY FILLING on PointsPlus+. 

Yes, both programs have been discontinued through WW but I use an app called iTrackBites to track and have found Simply Filling to be the perfect fit for me.  It is the updated version of CORE which is what I was doing in New Zealand before.

There are limited resources available for it from WW themselves anymore - it is not supported in the app or at meetings but if you are interested in more information - these are probably the two best resources I know to get you up to speed.

https://www.somethingswanky.com/weight-watchers-simply-filling-technique/

https://simple-nourished-living.com/i-love-weight-watchers-simply-filling-technique/

I will also post a summary of the details in the next post that explains everything.

Next weigh in will be Jan 1, 2019
WW Meetings:  Fridays 9am - Princeton WV
TOPS Meetings:  Mondays 5.30pm - Lashmeet WV
(in case your local and want to say Hi!)

No comments:

Post a Comment