Friday, September 8, 2017

LEFTOVERS BREAKFAST OMELET - 12PP+


This morning I woke up ravenous. That's really unusual for me because I'm not generally a morning person and 9 out of 10 times, I don't eat breakfast which is a habit I'm trying to break.

So for me to wake up hungry, I wanted to take that opportunity to both make sure I was hitting my daily points total and get myself filled up for a day full of doggie fun. (I'm a dog trainer for those of you that don't know)

I had made a Flatouts pizza last night for dinner and still had some extra veggies cut up that were left over. I thought what better way to hit all the marks then to do an omelet.

3 eggs (normal large, not the jumbo ones)
Yellow peppers, spring onion, tomato
Shredded cheese
Turkey Pepperoni
Tiny bit of feta I had left over
Topped with fat-free Salsa and Sour Cream.

No comments:

Post a Comment