Saturday, December 29, 2018

BRUNCH - SOFT BOILED EGG & AVOCADO

Soft Boiled Eggs with Avocado & Pastrami

πŸ”Ή
 = πŸ’― Simply Filling
πŸ”ͺ = meal prepped item
 = pointed item
πŸ”Ή Fit & Active 45 Calorie Multigrain Bread
πŸ”Ή Soft Boiled Eggs (6min)
πŸ”Ή Leaf Lettuce / Tomato / Cilantro
πŸ”Ή Mandarin
πŸ”Ή Valentina Hot Sauce
πŸ”Ή McCormick Roasted Garlic & Herb
 Kroger Turkey Pastrami
1oz/2 slices = 1PP+ / 1SP
 ROOTS Original Hummus
2tbsp = 2 PP+ / 2SP
 Avocado (if you count it #avocadorebel)
1.77oz/53g = 2PP+ / 3SP

Soft Boiled Eggs (6min) / Turkey Pastrami / Valentina Hot Sauce / ROOTS (made in NC!) Original Hummus / McCormick Roasted Garlic & Herb Seasoning / Sara Lee 45 Calorie Multigrain Bread / Leaf Lettuce, Roma Tomato, Avocado and Fresh Cilantro 
Kroger had this hummus on clearance for $1.99 so I tried it - I'm glad I did!  It has a great ingredient label, a fresh and bright lemony taste and a good texture.  Very nice.  Kroger has also just brought out this Turkey Pastrami.  It is pretty mild - I like a little more peppery taste but for 1 point for 2 slices - it'll do just fine!  

What's under the Pastrami and Egg - Hummus, lettuce, tomato, avo and cilantro

-------------------------
πŸƒπŸ…πŸƒπŸ¦πŸƒπŸ₯‘πŸƒπŸ„πŸƒ

We all have to find what works to make this an enjoyable and sustainable #lifestyle / #notadiet and SIMPLY FILLING is just what works for me. πŸ†#nofinishlinenation
πŸ“ Simply Filling tracks differently than Freestyle. (SF is no longer supported by WW)
πŸƒ 2018 No Count Food List Simply Filling PDF
https://tinyurl.com/y94dnkgm
(The 49 weekly points she references in the article are when paired with the old PointsPlus plan which I do - if paired with the current Freestyle program you would use your Freestyle weeklies)

No comments:

Post a Comment