5.5lb Fresh Whole Turkey Breast (Kroger has them on sale - #frugalfinds)
Seasoned with Garlic Powder, Paprika and McCormick Roasted Garlic & Herb
Seasoned with Garlic Powder, Paprika and McCormick Roasted Garlic & Herb
Air Fryer: Nuwave Brio 10Q
Preheated
350° - 20min - skin side down
TURN - 350° - 20min - skin side up
375° - 20min - skin side up
Preheated
350° - 20min - skin side down
TURN - 350° - 20min - skin side up
375° - 20min - skin side up
I had dinner + 2 trays meal prepped for the week + the carcass will be turned into CROCKPOT TURKEY STOCK tomorrow.
RESULTS: Brilliant! The skin was crispy and savory and the inside was very juicy. It was beautiful really - I would definitely do it again.
RESULTS: Brilliant! The skin was crispy and savory and the inside was very juicy. It was beautiful really - I would definitely do it again.
No comments:
Post a Comment