Thursday, May 25, 2017
FAT, ANXIOUS AND STUPID?
So I went for my follow up at the doctor's and am currently in the ER. She saw something concerning, consulted another doc at the clinic and said "you're going to the ER - I'll call ahead"...
-----------------------------
**UPDATE**
I've been discharged with no resolution except that apparently I am fat, anxious and stupid.
After 6 hours - they never even looked at my stomach, they said weight gain is caused by numerous factors (like gaining and losing 28lbs in 2.5 weeks is normal), asked am I sure my chest pain isn't just anxiety and they did a pregnancy test after being told numerous times I do not have any ovaries... So I am either just fat, lying, stupid or anxious.
-----------------------------
**UPDATE 2**
Okay I have had the night to sleep on things and am not so upset/angry.
I really have to be my own advocate in this and although I had high hopes that this would yield some answers and it didn't - I need to look at this in a different light.
On looking over my lab work which I requested a copy of - I have much to be thankful for and need to take a minute to recognize.
** Liver enzymes - normal
** Kidney function (for me anyway) - normal
** White blood cell count elevation - still elevated but down
** Cardiac function - some abnormalities but nothing of concern to them anyway
** EKG and Chest Xray - nothing of concern
** Cardiac enzyme test - normal
My doc messaged me at last night to see how I was doing and she was very annoyed for me at what happened. She msged at 8am to say she wants to stop the Lasix/HCTZ and try a different angle and she got an abdominal CT scan approved for next week, not next month now.
I am also checking into several of the things you guys have mentioned as well...
So although I have no idea what IS going on - I know that it is NOT seemingly related to my liver, kidneys or heart.
For this - and for all of your fabulous support, kind thoughts and prayers - I am eternally grateful. This has been a difficult few weeks (and I have to admit this week has been very random for me in terms of eating and tracking) but I am feeling a bit better today so I'll take it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment