Thursday, May 11, 2017
SUPER NACHOS
I LOVE that I was able to make this in a way that was Points friendly! Change things up as you want to change points. Here is the low down:
PAN MIX - 93% Lean Ground Turkey, Kidney Beans, Rotel Tomatoes, Mushrooms, Taco Seasoning - Combine all ingredients and cook in skillet adding Taco Seasoning after turkey is cooked. I got (5) 1 cup servings at [2.6SP/serve].
CHIPS - 1 Josephs Lavash Bread Wrap - cut into triangles, spray lighting with cooking spray and cook for 10min on 350 degrees. [1 wrap = 2SP]
CHEESE - On the Border Queso - [1/4cup = 3.2SP]
TOPPINGS - I like salady type stuff so I add tomatoes, spring onions, spinach, avocado [1/2 avo = 4SP], salsa and sour cream [3tbsp = 1SP] - (I will not use FF again as I think this had an effect on the whole Junior issue this week)
You can put the chips on the bottom but they can get soggy before I finish so I have them on the side. Basically I put down the pan mix, then the queso, then the toppings and then NOM NOM NOM!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment