MICROWAVE - I OWE YOU AN APOLOGY
You did not in fact use your ninja like skills to try and kill us yesterday....
It was in fact, I, who killed my Sistema Rice Cooker bowl (RIP) and filled the house with putrid plastic smoke. You were but a harmless vessel blamed like the dog in the wake of the stink.
Do not attempt to read a measuring cup whose measurements markings are all but gone - 1) with no glasses on, 2) while tired and hurting, 3) look in the bowl and think that doesn't look like enough water but cook it anyway.
I was reading the oz side and put 2oz of water not 2cups. Rice absorbed said water, then superheated because, well, no more water and became a big ball of burning blackness - causing subsequent damage...
So now I have a nice shiny new microwave on its way...
Geez Louise!


No comments:
Post a Comment