Sunday, February 3, 2019

WEIGH IN RESULTS


**NOTE: For those that don't know me - please know there is a very long standing autoimmune inflammation overreactivity issue here that effects things greatly. This type of loss is not standard and is a result of a change in meds at the beginning of the month.

I had gotten down to 248lbs in Nov, but then with no explanation or change in how I was doing things, I started gaining and was back to 281lbs in 7wks. The beginning of the year found me really struggling.

Then I was diagnosed with Insulin Resistance w/ Metabolic Syndrome, which is basically an issue with my pancreas and liver not functioning properly in regards to insulin signals. So we started Metformin. This has been to reduce some of my symptoms! Hallelujah!

Please do not be discouraged - I have been working at this for 18 months so far and last year had a net loss of less than 2lbs for the entire year. Hopefully this will be very different this year. **

WEEKLY WEIGH IN RESULTS
Starting Weight: 298.8lbs
Last Weight: 250.8lbs
Current Weight: 249.6lbs
+/-: -1.2lbs
TOTAL: -49.2lbs

I will do one final month end, weigh in on the 31st...but I am glad this change in meds seems to be getting things going in the right direction finally...

GOALS:
273.8lbs (-25lbs)🏅
248.8lbs (-50lbs) so close.....
223.8lbs (-75lbs)
198.8lbs (-100lbs +Onderland)
[There are of course non-scale goals as well]

#simplyfilling #caloriecounting #weighday #results #itsalifestyle #nofinishlinenation

No comments:

Post a Comment