VISUAL REWARDS (NON FOOD REWARDS)
My charms arrived this week so I'm going to finally put this together...
π¦ New foxy character for the center
π 1 bead for every hard earned lb released back into the wild.... Run free my little friends.... Just run in THAT direction.... Yes... Over there.... Away from me.....
π Charms for up to my 50 when I get back to that one... I ordered off Etsy.
#nonfoodreward #beadtracking #weightlosstool #inspiration #motivation
VISUAL REWARD MARKER
1 bead for every hard earned lb
2lbs away from my 50lb goal (Again!) LOL
That will finish this one out and I'll start a new one for the next 50lbs. I have this hanging on my kitchen cabinet.
I am going to start looking for what to put on the bottom of the new one... An owl, dragonfly or armadillo maybe...
#nonfoodreward #beadtracking #visualmarker #inspiration #motivation #findyourreward


Harrah's Cherokee Casino & Hotel - Mapyro
ReplyDeleteGet ν ν μ¬μ΄νΈ directions, reviews and information for Harrah's Cherokee λμ κ΄μ μΆμ₯μ΅ Casino & κ΅°μ° μΆμ₯μ΅ Hotel in Cherokee, NC. νμ± μΆμ₯μ΅ Harrah's Cherokee λ Όμ° μΆμ₯μλ§ Casino & Hotel, profile picture.