MEAL PLAN MONDAY
Need to Use
🔹Spaghetti Squash
🔹Tomatoes
🔹Tomatillos
🔹Rainbow Carrots
🔹Mushrooms
🔹Avocado
🔸Focus on Mediterranean
The recipes below are a base idea of what I'm doing. I make most of it up as I go but I know you guys like recipes with definite amounts.
** Bites/Points will vary on ingredients actually used so either use the nutritional info provided in the recipe if it has it or put it through your Recipe Builder - I do Simply Filling and it works very differently. **
-------------------
Greek Steak Couscous Bowl
https://www.dinneratthezoo.com/greek-couscous-bowls/
Salmon Souvlaki Bowls
https://www.halfbakedharvest.com/salmon-souvlaki-bowls
Greek Creamy Grilled Chicken Pasta (will be adapted)
https://www.delish.com/cooking/recipe-ideas/recipes/a51944/greek-chicken-pasta-recipe
Pan Seared Scallops w/ Lemon Caper Sauce
https://therecipecritic.com/pan-seared-scallops
Mediterranean Lentil Buddha Bowl (adapted)
https://www.themediterraneandish.com/mediterranean-grain-bowls-recipe-with-lentils-and-chickpeas
Greek Goat Cheese Stuffed Mini Peppers
https://homemadehooplah.com/goat-cheese-stuffed-mini-peppers
Mediterranean Spaghetti Squash Boats (adapted)
https://whitneybond.com/mediterranean-spaghetti-squash
Za'atar Salmon, Asparagus & Rainbow Carrots
https://www.kraftrecipes.com/recipe/212539/mediterranean-zaatar-salmon
Mahi Mahi Burger (Trader Joe's)
Crockpot Buffalo Chicken Stuffed Sweet Potato
Ahi Tuna Ponzu Poke Bowl
#simplyfilling #wholefoods #mealideas #realfood #eattherainbow
-------------------------
🍃🍅🍃🦐🍃🥑🍃🐄🍃
We all have to find what works to make this an enjoyable and sustainable #lifestyle / #notadiet and SIMPLY FILLING is just what works for me. 🏆 #nofinishlinenation
🍃 2018 No Count Food List Simply Filling PDF
https://tinyurl.com/y94dnkgm

No comments:
Post a Comment