Tuesday, June 6, 2017

GROCERY STORE FINDS


I saw these today at Kroger - they were on sale for $2.99 (two of them on closeout for $2.57) - no fillers and additives for me - and they range from 7-10SP per meal.

I calculated SP, PP+ and CP for each and have marked that on the nutritional labels.


I got 6 varieties - haven't tried them yet so I'll let you know but the look really good if you need a complete meal on-the-go...


-----------------------------------------------------------------------------


JUICE
It is very hard for me to find a juice that doesn't have 60,000,000g of sugar and end up being like 6-8SP for 8oz. I can't have artificial sweeteners so no diet or light juice.

This is only 1.8SP for 8oz!!

Today I saw this and it was on sale - it is sweetened with Stevia which I have had a mild reaction to before but nothing like Aspartame for example.

We'll see...

No comments:

Post a Comment