At least we are going back in the right direction - still no idea what is really going on but I will take the -11.4lb loss. Maybe next week I can actually be back to where I was before this started...
Starting Weight: 287.2lbs
Current Weight: 265.0lbs
1st Goal Weight: 250lbs
Weekly +/-: - 11.4lbs
Total +/-: - 22.2lbs
UPDATE ON THE STOMACH SAGA:
So I had another doctor visit this week and we have reached an end as to what to try. We are both just out of ideas as most everything has come back normal / negative.
Good news is the antibiotics seem to be working on something as the swelling is much less this week... Hence the 11lb loss.
She said to basically finish the antibiotic course and she'll see me in two weeks.
Honestly, I am disappointed and frustrated at essentially having lost an entire month to this - up 18lbs, down 16, up 15, down 11 - its insane and I did let it get to me a bit the last week or so and tracked rather lazily.
*deep breath*
So I am approaching this week from a different angle. I am taking myself up on the 7 day TRACKER, CLEAN EATING and the WATER CHALLENGE.
* I need to get at least 4 bottles of water a day and track everything.
* I have plenty of meal stuff here, will top up fresh fruit and veg, do my fruit salad and veggies salad prep and no eating out. Even though I stayed within my points each day - I ate out 4 times last week and had soda on 2 of those times which I don't do eating at home.
* The other thing I am going to try this week is a hard look at my low fat ingredient labels. We are guessing that because I have such a bad reaction to artificial sweeteners that I may be having a bad reaction to other chemical compounds found in low fat and fat-free foods.
When this first started I had switched my normal dairy - cottage cheese, sour cream, cream cheese - to fat free and that is a chemical cocktail waiting to cause problems.
So I am going to go through all of my low-fat items and look up any ingredient that is not a actual food ingredient including preservatives to see if we can isolate additional problems there. It may be that I just have to go full fat on all of my food items and work the system that way.
We'll see.... Thank you all for your thoughts and ideas on this... I really appreciate that you care!


No comments:
Post a Comment