Tuesday, April 4, 2017

DECISIONS, DECISIONS!

Super long and physically exhausting day that I am paying for now. I wanted nothing more than to just get some food on the way home and rationalize it away as what weeklies are for. 

I'm glad I had a good lunch before I left because I wasn't starving or anything... Just exhausted... 

But instead I told myself that what I would have spent on dinner was going into my ROAD TRIP fund instead and which would be more satisfying? ROAD TRIP won! 


So my last students left at about 8:15 or so and I threw some pork tenderloin in the oven, reheated some leftover mashed potatoes and fixed some frozen veggie medley. 

I still have 17pts left for the day - having points left over is pretty normal for me on days like today where I only eat 2 meals (slept in / no breakfast) but I am full and going to go to bed and am going to watch a DVD and snuggle my doggies.


No comments:

Post a Comment