Friday, April 7, 2017
Super Easy Skinny Slow Cooker Taco Soup
PLAN: SmartPoints
Points: 3.7pts / 1 cup
**NOTE: As there is nothing to cook in this - you can just do this on the stovetop as well but I like letting it cook overnight in the crockpot - also the plastic looking stuff is a Crockpot liner as the inside of my crockpot is getting worn**
1 can Red Kidney Beans
1 can Black Beans
1 can Corn Kernels
1 can (10oz) Rotel Diced Tomatoes (I used Lime and Cilantro)
1 can (8oz) Tomato Sauce
3 cups Reduced Sodium Chicken Broth
1/2 Green Pepper - diced
1/2 Medium Yellow Onion - diced
2 packages Taco Seasoning mix - make it as spicy as you like
TOPPINGS:
Tortilla Strips - [0pts] - I cut about 1/4 of the wrap I used for my Tuna wrap off, cut it into strips and baked til crispy in the oven - no extra points because I was already having the wrap for lunch
Reduced Fat Sour Cream - 1tbsp - [1pt]
2% Reduced Fat Pizza Blend Shredded Cheese - 2tbsp - [1pt]
Labels:
Grocery Haul,
Meal Planning,
Recipes
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment