Monday, April 17, 2017

IS ONE WW PLAN BETTER THAN ANOTHER?


I really don't see a huge difference in the individual programs with what I eat but I figured I had to be missing something, somewhere so today I calculated on all 3 programs.

I was right... For my personal eating style - there is just very little difference. It isn't this way for everyone obviously but doing this exercise with one of your days may help you decide which plan works for you personally?
------------------------------
Monday PTs Comparison
SP - 40, PP - 39, CP - 32 Daily Points Allowance

18x Shrimp - 2.8SP/5PP/5CP
1 cup Squash Zoodles - 0SP/0PP/0CP
Lemon/Cooking Spray - 0SP/0PP/0CP

Apple - 0SP/0PP/1CP
Halo Top - 2SP/2PP/1CP

Salmon - 2.3SP/3PP/3CP
Couscous - 5SP/5PP/3CP
Broccoli - 0SP/0PP/0CP

Popcorn - 5SP/4PP/3CP

POINTS USED : 17SP/19PP/16CP
--------------------------------

Even accounting for the variances in daily points allowed, there just isn't really a difference unless you guys see something I'm missing?

No comments:

Post a Comment