Friday, April 14, 2017

YOU DON'T HAVE TO BE HUNGRY...


Today is a good day to give you an idea of an average day for me on SmartPoints. I know some people struggle with it, or feel hungry or restricted and I understand why.

For me - it is the opposite... I almost always have points left and I eat a ton. This is not a brag or to make anyone feel bad, this is just to say we all work the program in different ways.

Since I am not a huge sugar eater (since giving up my Mt Dew), I still have carbs everyday, I eat lots of different proteins and I make sure to get lots of variety.

My first week, I lost 10lbs and this week looks like it will be at least another 4lbs. (UPDATE:  I actually lost 8lbs)  In 2005, I lost over 90lbs eating this way...it does work!

I think any of the programs can work...but you have to find what works within where you are on the scale of being ready to do this and it being a sustainable lifestyle - otherwise you will give up and the weight will come back.  If this is a diet and not a life change - it will fail eventually...

You just have to do what works for you.



Daily Points: 41
Today Points Used: 28.6
Points Left: 12.4

Breakfast:
Fruit & Yoplait Black Cherry Yogurt [8.1SP] - since I cannot have artificial sweeteners I eat normal yogurt

Mid Morning:
Chicken & Laughing Cow Wrap [7.1SP]

Late Lunch:
Pizza [5SP]

Dinner:
Cod, Polenta & Veg [6.4SP]

Snacks:
3x Clementines
1x Bartlett Pear
Halo Top Sea Salt Caramel [2SP]

Eating like a Hobbit has it's advantages!


No comments:

Post a Comment