I bought a new scale that arrived today. Nothing really wrong with the old scale - I just wanted a new gadget. But with a new gadget comes the dreaded weight crossover. Rarely do 2 scales weigh the same - doctors offices, weighing machines in pharmacies, home scales, WW meeting scales...they all tell a different story.
There are so many things that effect that magic number we want to see each week - from digestive issues and bloating to the clothes you wear to the scale itself. I literally stepped off one onto the other. Difference of 1.4lbs just in the scale.
Some people weigh every day - some multiple times a day - some once a week and some once a month. I am a couple of times a week girl. I like to check in about mid week and be sure I'm doing okay.
Next week I start using the new scale but I just wanted to say to remember, especially if you weigh in at meetings - there are multiple things that impact what you see.

No comments:
Post a Comment