Wednesday, February 1, 2017

AND SO IT BEGINS...

Week 1 / Day 1

Age: 41
Height: 5' 4"
Starting Weight:  290.1lbs
Current Weight:  290.1lbs
Goal Weight: 150lbs
+/-:  - -

HABIT BREAKER GOALS:
Tackling Eating Disorder Habits
* No more eating in secret
* No more eating in the car to avoid being seen/watched
* No more "shoveling" - eating far too much, far too quickly, panic ridden eating

(EAT, PAUSE, BREATHE, ENJOY - You are safe)

I have had a complicated relationship with food since I was a very young child.

There is a panic of not getting enough to eat, and needing to eat as much as I can, as quickly as I can before it is taken away that exists even today when I live on my own.

I have a full pantry and still, as anyone who understands true anxiety knows, this does not shut down IVY (Inner Voice Yelling).

This time, it has to be about fixing the broken parts of me and not a number. The numbers will come and go but if I can finally conquer and change the psychological side of WHY this happens to me - it will change forever!


---------------------—-----

Short term goals:
** Track and eat 3x day
** Menu plan and shop for following week by Mon night

** Walk 3500 steps a day (I know this seems like a very small goal but with my health issues I have only been averaging between 1200 and 1500 steps a day)
** Do 30min of elevated (increased heart rate) intentional activity at least 3 days/week

** Complete and submit Gryphon's Dog Scouts of America video for his first badge.   I hate seeing myself in photos of video so I have really been avoiding it.

---------------------—-----

Mid term goals: (Aiming to hit by May 1st)
** Increase steps to 4000 once I have consistently been doing 3500 for at least 2 weeks then 5000 after 2 weeks there.
** Increase elevated intentional exercise to 5 days/week

** Plan non-food related birthday (May 6th)
** Plan 1 overnight photography Road Trip with the dogs that includes lots of walking

No comments:

Post a Comment