Saturday, February 18, 2017
WHAT'S FOR LUNCH?
LUNCH (plus left overs for dinner) TODAY - [3.6SP]
POWER GREENS BLEND - Spinach, Baby Bok Choy & Baby Shard, Carrots, Heart of Palm, Cucumber, Tomato, Apple, Beets
2% Cottage Cheese - 1/3 cup [1.6SP]
Members Mark Shredded Rotisserie Chicken Breast - 6oz [2SP]
DRESSING - Lemon Juice/Worchestershire Sauce
3x Quaker White Cheddar Rice Cakes [3.8SP]
-------------------------------------------------
I am working from home today so I will be cooking up a storm. LOL
I have spent a lot of time eating on the road this week so I am having a high veg weekend to balance it out - lots of salad, soup and stirfry - lots of protein and good raw stuff - Ahhhhh! I had a Subway $8.00 salad yesterday that reminded me why it is so much better to just be prepared from home!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment