Saturday, February 4, 2017
UNEXPECTED BUMP IN YOUR PLAN?
Today caught me a little off guard in terms of being prepared. I only had a few client appointments so the plan was to eat before I left and once I got back so I didn't take anything with me.
While I was out, my cousin [who may as well be my sister] asked if I could meet her for lunch. She had just come from the doctor and could use some support. I said "Sure" and asked where she wanted to go - confident in knowing how my points were going for the day and that with my handy restaurant guide I could easily find something no matter where we went.
We went to Applebee's and I had a petite steak, steamed broccoli and mashed potatoes for 17pts. I had my water with fresh lime [instead of my normal 2x Mt Dews] and passed dessert up happily after looking over the points.
Did you know that the Blue Ribbon Brownie is 77 POINTS!!!! I don't even like brownies but we were amazed at some of the points going through the guide. That is almost 2 DAYS of points for me.
The point is - don't let changes to your plan freak you out. Hop on here, ask for advice, use your guides, don't be afraid to ask the restaurant to cook something differently or to bring your own dressing, water add-ons or anything like that.
This is your journey, your life - you have put yourself last for too long...it is OK to ask for what you need to be successful!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment