I have a full schedule this week and haven't been posting much so I'm going to catch up on a few things. Weigh day tomorrow and even though I have eaten out several times unexpectedly - I think I made good choices that will be reflected.
Since I have 44 daily points and sometimes struggle to eat all of them - I have increased my point spent for breakfast and lunch each day and that helps not have 15+ points left at the end of the day.
For example - for breakfast on Sat I had:
FRUIT TOPPED EGGO WAFFLES (14 Smart Points)
Eggo Low Fat Multigrain Waffles x 3 (6pts)
Kroger Light Maple Syrup 1/4 cup (6pts) - of course if you can eat sugar free - this will be way less - but I can't
Kroger Light Whipped Topping 4tbsp (2pts)
Strawberries (0pts)
To make it less points - use sugar free / fat free alternative and only have 2 waffles (which is the recommended serving size for 4pts)
Yummy!

No comments:
Post a Comment