I think finding a way to visually track our losses and reward ourselves without food is such an important thing.
Some people use stickers, or marble jars, or vision boards - I use beads.
🌀 For every 5lbs gone this year - I earn a bead.
🌀 For every major Milestone - I will add a charm.
🌀 For every major Milestone - I will add a charm.
I found a beautiful Fox to act as my base which I'm just going to take off the keychain and hang like a pendant.
How do you track your losses? If you don't, start a new tradition for 2019!
Fox Keychain - $14 - Amazon
Beads - $varies - Wish App
Necklace - $6 - Wish App
Bracelet - $4 - Wish App
Beads - $varies - Wish App
Necklace - $6 - Wish App
Bracelet - $4 - Wish App

No comments:
Post a Comment