🔹 = 💯 Simply Filling
⚡ = pointed item
⚡ = pointed item
🔹Blue Hill Bay Smoked Salmon
⚡Konex Foods Stuffed Grape Leaves
🔹Petite Snacking Tomatoes
⚡Seaweed Rice Crackers
⚡President's Feta & Roasted Red Pepper Spread*
🔹Micro Pea Shoots
⚡Daisy 2% Cottage Cheese
⚡Konex Foods Stuffed Grape Leaves
🔹Petite Snacking Tomatoes
⚡Seaweed Rice Crackers
⚡President's Feta & Roasted Red Pepper Spread*
🔹Micro Pea Shoots
⚡Daisy 2% Cottage Cheese
*This was very much a swing and a miss for me. The dogs however enjoyed their cheesy afternoon treat! Lol...No seriously, I was not a fan - it was the only thing left on the plate - live and learn.
----------------------
📑 NOTE: The reason I don't list Points/Bites values is simple.
🔸I follow Simply Filling (and currently tracking Calories) so it is unlikely that my points are of any value to you.
🔸On ITrackBites, you can do 6 different plans. I am not going to work out the pts value for each meal for every plan.
🔸Unless you use the EXACT same products - the points arent going to be the same anyway.
🔸On ITrackBites, you can do 6 different plans. I am not going to work out the pts value for each meal for every plan.
🔸Unless you use the EXACT same products - the points arent going to be the same anyway.
Products are pictured or listed. If you want a similar meal - you have to figure out what you want, what you can get where you live, how much of each item you want - is totally up to you. This is only posted as meal ideas and to share my journey.
I'm not fussing - but twice in the last few days I have been chastised in private message for "not responding helpfully" when someone asks for points.
Not everyone is doing the current Freestyle program and it just doesn't work that way.
I post the products, the recipes I base things on, suggestions for adaptation...not sure how much more I can "respond helpfully".


No comments:
Post a Comment