In cleaning up and reorganizing, I realized I could use a few things to either replace old ones or I just needed.
🔹 Squeeze Bottles - $1 - Family Dollar
Drizzle Me Skinny turned me onto using them for condiments and sauces awhile ago. They are great for getting a better spread of things like dressings or I use them for Sour Cream, Tzaziki, Pesto... Anything you want to get a good distribution for instead of the piled tablespoon dollop. You'd besurprised how much further things go this way. Plus you can make pretty designs. LOL
Drizzle Me Skinny turned me onto using them for condiments and sauces awhile ago. They are great for getting a better spread of things like dressings or I use them for Sour Cream, Tzaziki, Pesto... Anything you want to get a good distribution for instead of the piled tablespoon dollop. You'd besurprised how much further things go this way. Plus you can make pretty designs. LOL
🔹 Ice Cream Scoop - $1 - Dollar General
"But you don't eat ice cream?" No, not really but this is an amazing way to get all those squash seeds out without bending a normal spoon!
"But you don't eat ice cream?" No, not really but this is an amazing way to get all those squash seeds out without bending a normal spoon!
🔹 Cheese Slicer - $1 - Dollar General
🔹 Small Ladle - $1 - Dollar General
Just basic replacements.
🔹 Small Ladle - $1 - Dollar General
Just basic replacements.
🔹 Melamine Mixing Bowl Set - $10 - Big Lots
My Xmas present to myself. I have been looking at sets on Amazon but they are like $30 and Big Lots has these for $10! And they are in my kitchen color so BONUS!
My Xmas present to myself. I have been looking at sets on Amazon but they are like $30 and Big Lots has these for $10! And they are in my kitchen color so BONUS!

No comments:
Post a Comment