Decorative and delicious!
---------------------------
🔹 = 💯 Simply Filling
🔪 = meal prepped item
⚡ = pointed item
(Recipes in previous posts)
---------------------------
🔹 = 💯 Simply Filling
🔪 = meal prepped item
⚡ = pointed item
(Recipes in previous posts)
---------------------------
🔹Spinach /Kale Blend
🔹Butternut Squash Spirals
I put these in my steamer to keep the color vibrant and make no need for oil or butter 😊
I have a two tier model, so I put the spinach on the bottom layer because obviously you don't want green liquid running from your spinach down into your squash.
🔹Butternut Squash Spirals
I put these in my steamer to keep the color vibrant and make no need for oil or butter 😊
I have a two tier model, so I put the spinach on the bottom layer because obviously you don't want green liquid running from your spinach down into your squash.
Presteamed (just let it develop some steam in the chambers) + 6min.
🔹Homemade Everything Bagel Seasoning
🔹Valentina Hot Sauce
🔹Grape Tomatoes
🔪🔹Pickled Onions
🔹Soft Boiled Egg
Boil water until rolling boil - reduce to Med heat. Put eggs in, uncovered, for 6min. Run under cold water until able to handle. Peel and enjoy.
🔹Valentina Hot Sauce
🔹Grape Tomatoes
🔪🔹Pickled Onions
🔹Soft Boiled Egg
Boil water until rolling boil - reduce to Med heat. Put eggs in, uncovered, for 6min. Run under cold water until able to handle. Peel and enjoy.
⚡Joan of Arc Tomato Basil Goat Cheese
[1oz = 2PP+]
[1oz = 2PP+]


No comments:
Post a Comment