I usually make some version of chicken salad every week but since I cooked the turkey breast this week - we have turkey salad. 😊
-------------------
🔹 = 💯 Simply Filling
🔪 = meal prepped item
⚡ = pointed item
(Recipes in previous posts)
🔪 = meal prepped item
⚡ = pointed item
(Recipes in previous posts)
-------------------
🔪 Air Fryer Whole Turkey Breast
🔪 Air Fryer Whole Turkey Breast
🔹 Fresh Cranberries
🔹 Green Onion
🔹 Sumac
🔹 Dried Parsley
🔹 Minced Onion
🔹 Poppy Seeds
🔹 Nutritional Yeast [I use for added B12]
https://www.healthline.com/nutrition/nutritional-yeast
🔹 Dijon Mustard (not shown)
🔹 Greek Yogurt (not shown)
🔹 Green Onion
🔹 Sumac
🔹 Dried Parsley
🔹 Minced Onion
🔹 Poppy Seeds
🔹 Nutritional Yeast [I use for added B12]
https://www.healthline.com/nutrition/nutritional-yeast
🔹 Dijon Mustard (not shown)
🔹 Greek Yogurt (not shown)
⚡ 3tbsp Raw Almonds
3PP+ / 3SP in entire salad = 0.75/serving
3PP+ / 3SP in entire salad = 0.75/serving

No comments:
Post a Comment