I'm doing my planning differently this year...
week I am going to go through what needs to be used most during the week and find recipes / dishes to use things up... I did a lot of #frugalfindsshopping sales and have wayyyyy too much stuff in the pantry and freezer... So I am putting myself on a #culinarycreativity budget.
Imperfects Produce Donation Day is tomorrow morning and I'll pick up the few things I need for these dishes but need to curtail the #Kroger obsession for a few weeks... LOL
I also need to try for cooking smaller recipes - or I just need to find people to cook for... LOL
-------------------
NEED TO USE LIST
Pomegranates / Blueberries / Golden Kiwi / Blackberries / Pineapple
Pomegranates / Blueberries / Golden Kiwi / Blackberries / Pineapple
Broccoli / Beets / Asparagus / Tomatoes / Carrot / Spinach / Squash / Avocado / Mushroom / Peppers / Potatoes / Sugar Snaps
Stir Fry Veg Mix / Pork / Pastrami / Goat Cheese
-------------------
-------------------
MEAL IDEAS
🥣 Crockpot 1 - Broccoli, Potato & Cheese Soup
https://www.foodiecrush.com/broccoli-cheese-potato-soup/…
🥣 Crockpot 1 - Broccoli, Potato & Cheese Soup
https://www.foodiecrush.com/broccoli-cheese-potato-soup/…
🥘 Rueben (Turkey Pastrami) Noodle Casserole
https://www.thespruceeats.com/reuben-noodle-casserole-30542…
https://www.thespruceeats.com/reuben-noodle-casserole-30542…
🍱 Mediterranean Mezze Platter
🦐 Pesto Shrimp Squash Boat
🥑 Shogun Salad
🥗 EBKS [Everything But the Kitchen Sink] Salad
🦐 Pesto Shrimp Squash Boat
🥑 Shogun Salad
🥗 EBKS [Everything But the Kitchen Sink] Salad

No comments:
Post a Comment