![]() |
| 🥄🥄🥄🥄🥄 [5 Spoons Up] |
Based on this recipe:
-------------------------------
🔹 = 💯 Simply Filling
🔪 = meal prepped item
⚡ = pointed item
🔪 = meal prepped item
⚡ = pointed item
Another beautiful meal. The quick pickled onion works so simply and add a fresh, tart bite with the feta and olive, the cucumber and air fried chickpeas add crunch and the quinoa is a great, filling, whole grain. Definitely a repeat meal!
I created a few separate items here - fresh Tzaziki, the quick pickled onions and then the bowl. All details below.
🔪 Air Fryer Whole Turkey Breast (previously posted with video)
-------------------
🔪 FRESH TZAZIKI - based on:
https://natashaskitchen.com/tzatziki-sauce-recipe
🔹Greek Yogurt
🔹Cucumber - I had some mini cucumbers left that I used instead of the seedless English cucumbers. I skinned them and then I actually ran them through my Magic Bullet.
I personally didn't want chunks of cucumber in this so I just ran them through the Bullet and then a fine metal strainer to remove the moisture. Worked super easily.
🔹Garlic Paste (not a NCF but calculates to [0] ) - you can of course just use fresh garlic but I had and wanted to try this
https://natashaskitchen.com/tzatziki-sauce-recipe
🔹Greek Yogurt
🔹Cucumber - I had some mini cucumbers left that I used instead of the seedless English cucumbers. I skinned them and then I actually ran them through my Magic Bullet.
I personally didn't want chunks of cucumber in this so I just ran them through the Bullet and then a fine metal strainer to remove the moisture. Worked super easily.
🔹Garlic Paste (not a NCF but calculates to [0] ) - you can of course just use fresh garlic but I had and wanted to try this
To taste:
🔹Dried Dill
🔹Lemon Juice
🔹Cracked Black Pepper
🔹Dried Dill
🔹Lemon Juice
🔹Cracked Black Pepper
-------------------
These were SUPER EASY... no need to make ahead of time... The combination of blanching in boiling water and the heated vinegar mix made magic in less than 10 min...Awesome! And look at that color - love it. I am going to have these + my Red Cabbage Slaw on the Fish Tacos. (see how you make one thing and it varies over to multiple dishes #mealprep)
I left out the salt and chili flakes.
-------------------
🔪 AIR FRYER CRISPY CHICKPEAS
🔹 1x can chickpeas, drained
🔹 Light Soy Sauce
🔹 McCormick Roasted Garlic & Herb Seasoning
🔹 1x can chickpeas, drained
🔹 Light Soy Sauce
🔹 McCormick Roasted Garlic & Herb Seasoning
Mix and let sit in a bowl while you prep other items. Drain and put in fryer basket.
Air Fryer: Nuwave Brio 10Q
Preheated
375°F for 10min
Preheated
375°F for 10min
-------------------
GREEK TURKEY GYRO BOWL
🔹 Spinach/Kale Blend
🔹 Turkey Breast
🔹 Quinoa
🔹 Cucumber
🔹 Tomato
🔹 Athenos Fat Free Feta
🔹 Chickpeas
🔹 Fresh Tzaziki
🔹 Pickled Onion
⚡ Olives (if you point them - I used my Loreto Spanish Olives as I was out of Kalamata)
🔹 Spinach/Kale Blend
🔹 Turkey Breast
🔹 Quinoa
🔹 Cucumber
🔹 Tomato
🔹 Athenos Fat Free Feta
🔹 Chickpeas
🔹 Fresh Tzaziki
🔹 Pickled Onion
⚡ Olives (if you point them - I used my Loreto Spanish Olives as I was out of Kalamata)
Bright, beautiful, tasty dinner! 👅





No comments:
Post a Comment