Tuesday, January 22, 2019

WENDY'S CHILI COPYCAT RECIPE NEEDED



I have made 4 versions with recipes that SWEAR they are exactly the same - nope, nope and nope.  

The sauce base is just not the same and I can't figure out the seasoning difference.  I have plenty of chili recipes, and have looked up and randomly tried several from Pinterest and Googling... They are fine but I want the actual taste of Wendy's Chili or as close as I can get. 

Any Wendy's employees that can shed some light maybe??  Yes, I looked up the ingredient label. Not helpful of course... Lol 


Does anyone know of a copycat crockpot recipe, preferably that they have actually made, that they think tastes like Wendy's Chili? 

I will have to think of a special treat for anyone who can help me make a pot.

 #copycat #wendyschili #crockpot #helpneeded #wholefoods #mealideas

No comments:

Post a Comment