๐น = ๐ฏ Simply Filling
⚡ = pointed item
๐นBlue Hill Bay Smoked Salmon
๐น2x Eggs
๐นRemaining Slaw Mix
๐น6 Blistered Cherry Tomatoes
๐น2tbsp Picante Sauce
⚡1/4c Daisy 2% Cottage Cheese
⚡1tbsp Buitoni Shredded Parmesan
So breakfast this morning got me thinking. I know many of you eat ketchup on your eggs. Some of you drown them in ketchup or hot sauce. Sauce should be a flavor enhancer - not a flavor disguiser.
Which begs the question...........
If you don't like something enough to eat it on its own or feel you have to disguise the flavor / texture to a point that the original items flavor is undetectable - why are you wasting your points/bites/calories on it in the first place?
Eggs were not meant to just be a vessel for transporting ketchup to your belly - ๐
I was thinking about this as I made sure to get some Picante with each bite of egg. Apparently I don't actually like scrambled eggs that much. Soft boiled - Yes, fried - Yes, scrambled - not so much.
It is figuring out little things like this that are all part of the bigger, overall mindfulness journey.
Don't waste your time / calories on something you just don't enjoy.
#whatieatonww #caloriecounting #wholefoods #mealideas #realfood #itsalifestyle #itrackbites

No comments:
Post a Comment