One of my local churches runs a program called Operation Compassion - local supermarkets donate expiring and damaged produce and the church has a morning set aside each week where people can come and get a box of items before it is sent to the pig farmers.
Check with your local churches, food pantries, co-ops and places like the Salvation Army for services like this in your area. This has been going on for ages in my area and I only found out about it about 6 months ago but I go each week now.
🔹Veggie Tray
🔹Corn on the Cob
🔹Blood Oranges
🔹Lemons
🔹Red Onions
🔹Mushrooms
🔹Green/Red Bell Peppers
🔹Poblano Peppers
🔹Tomatoes
🔹Limes
🔹Scallions
🔹Blueberries
🔹Corn on the Cob
🔹Blood Oranges
🔹Lemons
🔹Red Onions
🔹Mushrooms
🔹Green/Red Bell Peppers
🔹Poblano Peppers
🔹Tomatoes
🔹Limes
🔹Scallions
🔹Blueberries
⁉️ Do you know what this big yellow fruit in the front is beside the blueberries? I do, but I wonder how many of you have had it? It is about the size of a Cantelope to give you scale. [Not a grapefruit - most of you would know that one]

No comments:
Post a Comment