IT'S FINALLY HERE!!!
GoWISE 12.7Q Air Fryer Oven + Immersion Blender - New gadgets for me!!!!!
GoWISE 12.7Q Air Fryer Oven + Immersion Blender - New gadgets for me!!!!!
The immersion blender is not part of the set or anything but when I went to make the Potato Leek soup last week - I realized too late that my stick blender had bit the dust...Whomp whomp whomp....
So I needed another one anyway. I have a Potato, Broccoli & Cheese and Thai Chicken soup planned for this week and both need to be blended.
But the highlight of the day was the arrival of this beautiful beast of a belly trimmer. I am in love and I haven't even done anything yet.
Lots of accessories - (you can use anything that you can use in the oven in an air fryer)
ROTISSERIE ACCESSORIES - all of these items will rotate on the rotisserie function
Basket
Fish/Steak Cage
Kebab Skewers
Standard Spit
Basket
Fish/Steak Cage
Kebab Skewers
Standard Spit



No comments:
Post a Comment