Friday, January 25, 2019

CREAMY CROCKPOT SALSA CHICKEN TACOS


I was going to have these bad boys yesterday and never did but they were so worth the wait.

** Bites will vary according to your plan and what ingredients you specifically use - I do Simply Filling and it works very differently **

πŸ”Ή = πŸ’― Simply Filling
πŸ”ͺ = meal prepped item
⚡ = pointed item

πŸ”ͺCreamy Crockpot Salsa Chicken
Recipe in this post - https://fromdumpytodivas.blogspot.com/2019/01/crockpot-creamy-salsa-chicken.html

πŸ”ΉLa Bandaerita White Corn Tortilla
πŸ”ΉSlaw - Red Cabbage, Carrot & Scallion
πŸ”ΉFresh Cilantro & Lime
⚡Daisy Light Sour Cream

πŸ”ΉKroger Fat Free Refried Beans
⚡Fresh Grated Asiago Cheese

⚡Uncle Ben's Ready Rice

This meal can be πŸ’― Simply Filling if you used Fat Free Sour Cream (or Greek Yogurt), Fat Free Cheese and a brown, black or wild rice.

I was not a fan of the Tortillas when I had them with my fish Tacos but I read that putting them in a small skillet with a shot of cooking spray and quick frying them changed the flavor and texture.

That was a good call - much better in my opinion. Some people just heat them up in the microwave, or in foil in the oven, or a little steamer container but I still wasn't a fan.


The quick frying though - worked for me. Next time I will use a little of my Garlic Basil butter instead of cooking spray for added flavor - but at least I don't feel like I won't eat them now. 😊

#simplyfilling #wholefoods #mealideas #realfood #eattherainbow

-------------------------
πŸƒπŸ…πŸƒπŸ¦πŸƒπŸ₯‘πŸƒπŸ„πŸƒ

We all have to find what works to make this an enjoyable and sustainable #lifestyle / #notadiet  and SIMPLY FILLING is just what works for me. πŸ† #nofinishlinenation

πŸƒ 2018 No Count Food List Simply Filling PDF
https://tinyurl.com/y94dnkgm

Want to see everything in one place?
From 🐳 Dumpy to πŸ‘‘ Diva Blog http://fromdumpytodivas.blogspot.com

From 🐳 Dumpy to πŸ‘‘ Diva Facebook Page
www.facebook.com/dumpytodiva

No comments:

Post a Comment