So I was thinking about doing some roasted veggies tomorrow #eattherainbow / #imperfectsday style and then I remembered this awesome looking roasted veggie rainbow PIZZA recipe I found ages and ages ago.
Looking at what I have that I can use -
RED - Cherry Tomatoes
ORANGE - Butternut Squash/Carrots
YELLOW - Corn
GREEN - Green Bell Peppers/Broccoli
BLUE - Purple Potatoes
PURPLE - Red Onion
RED - Cherry Tomatoes
ORANGE - Butternut Squash/Carrots
YELLOW - Corn
GREEN - Green Bell Peppers/Broccoli
BLUE - Purple Potatoes
PURPLE - Red Onion
Or you could do a DESSERT FRUIT PIZZA with
RED - Strawberries / Raspberries / Pomegranate
ORANGE - Mandarines
YELLOW - Pineapple / Banana
GREEN - Apple / Grapes / Kiwi
BLUE - Blueberries
PURPLE - Blackberries
RED - Strawberries / Raspberries / Pomegranate
ORANGE - Mandarines
YELLOW - Pineapple / Banana
GREEN - Apple / Grapes / Kiwi
BLUE - Blueberries
PURPLE - Blackberries
What would you do?

No comments:
Post a Comment