Sunday, January 20, 2019

DAY 2 - TRACKING CALORIES


DAY 2 COMPLETE
🎯 TARGET - 1558
πŸ† ACTUAL - 1557
πŸ”ΉBanana w 1/2tbsp Caramel
πŸ”ΉSteak Cantina Bowl (TB)
πŸ”ΉAir Fryer Reuben Sandwich
πŸ”ΉCrockpot Chicken n Dumplings
πŸ”ΉGrapes + 2 Chocolate Squares (not shown)
AIR FRYER REUBEN SANDWICH w
CROCKPOT CHICKEN N DUMPLINGS
I got home lateish and still had 648 calories to use with my bowl of Chicken n Dumplings.
(Recipe is in a previous post)
I saw my lovely Rye Bread which is [110 calories] a slice as opposed to the F&A 45 Calorie Multigrain Bread so I thought of a nice hot, melty Reuben to use up some of those calories.
I still think the air fryer makes the most amazing "grilled" sandwiches... And with no pan to clean up after.
I still had about 150cal left so I checked the Oreo bars from the donation box to see how "bad" they were. There are 6 squares and each square works out to 38cal. I wanted a little something sweet after the delicious, but tart Sauerkraut, and 2 squares was more than enough.

The rest goes in a freezer bag and in the freezer. I'm not a huge sweet fan so 1 bar will last me all week.

No comments:

Post a Comment